Pokémon Unite is a new free-to-play mobile MOBA that takes place in an all-known Pokémon universe of a legendary TV series. It has a small but iconic roster of 20 Pokémon and it is going to become bigger. This guide will explain to you the ways you can unlock all Pokémon in the game. Let’s take a closer look at them.
The Ways to Unlock Pokémon in Pokémon Unite
The first way to get Pokémon in Pokémon Unite is to buy a Unite License in a shop. It is a special License that gives you access to the character. It is the most simple way to get the desired Pokémon on your roster. You will need to pay with special in-game currency, Aeos Coins, or use premium currency, Aeos Gems. Here is the list of all Licenses and their cost:
- 6,000 Aeos Coins or 345 Aeos Gems for Charizard, Eldegoss, Slowbro, Talonflame, Pikachu, and Snorlax.
- 8,000 Aeos Coins or 460 Aeos Gems for Alolan Ninetales, Cramorant, Mr. Mime, Crustle, Cinderace, Venusaur, Wigglytuff, and Machamp.
- 10,000 Aeos Coins or 575 Aeos Gems for Genfar, Greninja, Absol, and Garchomp.
After you have completed the first tutorial, you may choose your starter Pokémon. It is one of five basic Pokémon of all five rolls with Novice Difficulty to play. They are all easy to learn characters. Here is the list of starter Pokémon:
- Charizard as an All-Rounder
- Pikachu as an Attacker
- Eldegoss as a Supporter
- Snorlax as a Defender
- Talonflame as a Speedster
At last, you can obtain some Pokémon by special events or achievements. Here is the list of them:
- Zeraora by downloading Pokémon Unite before 31.08.2021.
- Slowbro by reaching Trainer Level 2
- Venusaur by reaching Trainer Level 5
- Alolan Ninetales as day 2 reward for the “14 Day Welcome Gifts” event
- Cinderace as day 8 reward for the “14 Day Welcome Gifts” event
- Greninja as day 14 reward for the “14 Day Welcome Gifts” event
- Crustle by completing all seven parts of the Beginner Challenge.
That was all ways to obtain Pokémon in Pokémon Unite. We hope that this guide was helpful to save some of your time and Aeos Coins for the character you can only buy in a shop.