Updated December 8, 2023
New code added!
Echocalypse takes you to the post-apocalyptic world where you get to lead a team of Kemono Girls on your way to uncovering the truth about what happened, saving your little sister, and fighting numerous enemies.
To get ahead in the game, you can use codes that give players different types of in-game currency, including Iridimorphite, Tribute Points, or Random SR Affinity Chests.
If you can’t decide on which characters to pick for your team, check out our extensive Echocalypse tier list and a guide to rerolling. And if you’re in the mood for another adventure, give Summoners War: Chronicles a try with our complete strategy guide.
All Echocalypse Codes List
Echocalypse Codes (Working)
- jd93jp92sa—Redeem for Mission Data IV*10, and Generic Bio-Chip III*5 (New)
- gn8yz39k—Redeem for Shifter Material ×1, Special Equipment Component Selection Chest ×10
- THANKYOU2023—Redeem for Iridimorphite*600, Avatar Frame [Appreciation of Food], and Proof of Bond*2, Snezhana Emoji Set
- B4H67WAK—Redeem for Random Special Chimera Chest*1, and Multicore Artifact Matrix*2
- POCKYDAY1111—Redeem for Chests and Materials
- UC7K9SX56W—Redeem for Random SSR Affinity Gift Chest *10, and Iridimorphite *60
- KIKISGIFT—Redeem for Nurture Solution III 10, and Echo Crystal Flake 1
- 1STANNIV1—Redeem for Chests and Materials
- 1STANNIV2—Redeem for Chests and Materials
- 1STANNIV4—Redeem for Chests and Materials
- 1STANNIV3—Redeem for Chests and Materials
- GUINESGIFT—Redeem for Shifter Material ×1, and Special Equipment Component Selection Chest ×10
- NILESGIFT—Redeem for Chimera Mod Protocol 20 and Crystalline Cells 200
- MIDAUTUMN2023—Redeem for Chests and Materials
- OATHOFLOVE—Redeem for Chests and Materials
- 87XBF24NFA35—Redeem for Echo Crystal Flake*1, Nurture Solution III*10
Echocalypse Codes (Expired)
- NICE30KSEA—Redeem for 200x Iridimorphite, 10,000x Tribute Points, 30x Mission Data III, and 10x Random SSR Affinity Gift Chest (expires on December 9th, 2022)
- TESLOVIK—Redeem for 300x Iridimorphite, 20,000x Tribute Points, and 10x Random SR Affinity Gift Chest (expires on January 19th, 2023)
- ECHO10KSEA—Redeem for 500x Iridimorphite, 10,000x Tribute Points, 30x Mission Data III, and 10x Random SSR Affinity Gift Chest (expires on January 24th, 2023)
- ECHO777—Redeem for 100x Iridimorphite, 10,000x Tribute Points, 20x Sil Bio-Chip, 10x Augment Protocol, and 20x Mission Data III
- THANKYOU—expired on November 2nd, 2022
- EARLYACCESS—expired on October 31st, 2022
- LOWCOSTCOSPLAY01—ran out of uses
Echocalypse Codes Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our answers to the most common questions about redeeming Echocalypse codes.
How to Redeem Codes in Echocalypse
Redeeming Echocalypse codes is possible after you finish the tutorial. Once you progress enough into the story, follow these instructions to claim your free rewards:
- Tap your avatar in the upper left corner of the main menu
- Go to Basic Data
- Tap on Redeem Code
- Enter your code in the pop-up window and hit Confirm
Once you enter the code, you will have to claim the rewards in your game inbox, located in the top right corner of the main menu.
How Can You Get More Echocalypse Codes?
Developers usually love keeping the community engaged by occasionally posting codes for their games on social media. The same goes for Echocalypse. You can follow the game’s official channels on Twitter (@Echocalypse_SEA), Facebook (@EchocalypseSEA), Instagram (@echocalypse.sea), and YouTube (@echocalypse6644) and keep your eyes open for event-specific or non-specific codes. Try the Echocalypse official Discord and Gtarcade channels as well.
If you want to avoid jumping from app to app in your search for the latest Echocalypse codes, come back to this guide for all the latest updates in one place.
Why Aren’t My Echocalypse Codes Working?
In-game codes often have complicated spelling, and typos are the number one reason for that annoying pop-up that says Invalid code or something similar. You can easily avoid this issue by copying the code directly from our list of currently working codes and following our instructions on how to redeem it.
Also, make sure to double-check whether the code has expired. Your best bet to avoid this issue is to check our code lists regularly and redeem active codes as soon as you can.
How to Use Redeemed Code Rewards in Echocalypse
Echocalypse is full of various types of in-game currency, and one of the best ways to use the freebies (especially Mission Data III) that you get after redeeming the codes is to upgrade your case for better battle performance.
Once you claim your free rewards, follow these instructions to upgrade your Kemono Girls:
- Open the main menu
- Tap Case at the bottom of the screen
- Choose which character you want to upgrade
- Check the required resources and hit Level Up in the bottom right corner
What Is Echocalypse?
Developed by Yoozoo, Echocalypse is a sci-fi mobile strategy RPG, available for iOS and Android. The game features a hundred Kemono Girls, all with unique abilities and beautiful avatar designs, and you will have to rely on them to defeat the forces of evil. Echocalypse allows you to upgrade your Awakener and the members of your team, decorate your base, or even team up with friends and build troops together.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!