Only those who adapt can survive—says the motto of Echocalypse, but surviving in this game will most likely depend on the heroes you choose, as well! That’s why we compiled our Echocalypse tier list of characters to guide you through selecting the right Kemono Girls on your quest to save the world and help you reroll until you’re satisfied with the selection.
Why Should You Care About Our Echocalypse Tier List of Characters?
Echocalypse is a post-apocalyptic side-scrolling mobile RPG, where you lead humanity’s last hope against the Echo Crystal forces. The game has an immersive backstory, unique characters, and beautiful animation, but getting the best in-game experience will depend on the team of heroes you choose.
Since the number of playable characters can be overwhelming (with more options added constantly), you can start with our Echocalypse tier list and ensure you have made the best choice.
Echocalypse Characters Tier List
|S||Aiken, Audrey, Fenriru, Firentia, Horus|
|A||Deena, Nightingale, Niz, Regina, Shiyu, Vivi, Yulia|
|B||Beam, Eriri, Garula, Gryph, Kiki, Raeon, Senko, Sova, Taweret, Wadjet, Zawa|
|C||Baphomet, Bastet, Camelia, Cayenne, Iori, Kurain, Mori, Rikin, Snezhana, Yarena|
|D||Anina, Koyama Dosen, Luciferin, Panther, Parvati, Pierrot, Raven, Sasha, Shelly, Stara, Sui, Valiant|
The Best Echocalypse Characters
These are the Echocalypse characters we recommend the most. They have the best powers and overall skills.
- Aiken: She is a force to be reckoned with thanks to high critical damage and additional damage when used in battles.
- Audrey: She boosts the attack power of all your allies and can be handy in PvE game modes, like Abyss or the main quest.
- Fenriru: For those who rely on AOE damage, Fenriru is the best choice. Another perk is that she is a free character.
- Firentia: She has a burning skill that deals a lot of damage, which is a great support to other burn heroes.
- Horus: She deals most damage in the whole game, especially if the enemy is under “armor break”.
If drawing one of these Tier-S characters takes too much of your time or you just don’t like them for any other reason, take a look at our preferred choices for tiers A or even B and see which characters to avoid if possible (tiers C and D)
How to Perform a Reroll in Echocalypse
Now that you know which characters are the best, you need to make sure to get them. If you don’t summon any S-tier characters or any other characters you like when you download the game for the first time, don’t worry. Rerolling in Echocalypse is quite easy, but you will have to go through several steps first.
Before you get the chance to reroll in Echocalypse, you will need to:
- Select the name and the gender of your character.
- Complete the first 24 levels.
- Grind the assigned character up to level 20.
- Draw as many characters as you are allowed.
In case you don’t like the outcome, follow these steps to reroll:
- Restart the game.
- Tap on Account in the bottom right of the main menu.
- Select the option Sign in as a guest
- Go through the tutorial and the prologue one more time until you’re allowed to draw again
You can repeat this process as many times as needed until you get the character you’re happy with. With that said, now you have everything you need to pick the best team in Echocalypse from the get-go.
Don’t forget to check out our list of Echocalypse codes to get some free in-game rewards and level up your Cases faster!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!