Cinderace in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker type of Pokémon with a Novice Difficulty to play. It starts the match as Scorbunny then evolves into Raboot at level 5. Finally, it becomes Cinderace at level 7. In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about this Pokemon.
How to Get Cinderace in Pokémon Unite
To obtain Cinderace in Pokémon Unite you will need to buy it in a shop. It costs 8,000 Aeos Coins or 460 Aeos Gems. Once you bought it you will get this character on your roster. Also, Cinderace is a day 8 reward for the “14 Day Welcome Gifts” event.
Cinderace Moves in Pokémon Unite
Cinderace in Pokémon Unite has two passive abilities:
- Basic Attack boosts each of your third attacks with additional damage.
- Blaze increases your Pokémon Critical-Hit Rate when it is at low HP and boosts your next basic attack after you used one of your Moves. When you hit an opponent a few times with basic attacks or abilities, it explodes and takes additional damage.
At level 1 you can choose one of two Moves, while the other one will be given to you automatically at level 3.
- Ember – 6s Cooldown – Throws a fireball that deals damage, sets your opponent at a fire, and decreases its Attack.
- Low Sweep – 7,5s Cooldown – Dashes in the designated direction and deals damage to opponents.
At level 7 you may choose a replacement for Ember. This ability will be upgraded at level 11.
- Pyro Ball – 7s Cooldown – Kicks a fireball that deals damage and burns opponents. With the upgrade, it reduces the cooldown of your dash ability.
- Blaze Kick – 8s Cooldown – Charges with a flying kick that deals damage and burns opponents. Cinderace becomes immune to hindrances while using this Move. The upgrade grants you an Attack Speed buff.
At level 8 you need to choose the one of two following Moves. It will be the replacement of Low Sweep. This ability will be upgraded at level 13.
- Flame Charge – 8s Cooldown – Dashes forward and deals damage to enemies. Also, with the upgrade, it makes your next boosted attack decrease the opponent’s Movement Speed.
- Feint – 13s Cooldown – Removes all hindrances, increases the user’s Movement Speed, and makes it invincible. The upgrade makes your next three basic attacks heal you after you used this Move.
At level 9 Cindrace gets its Unite Move. Blazing Bicycle Kick throws a fireball that deals damage in a large area. Also, increases the user’s Movement Speed.
Cinderace in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker type of Pokémon. It deals a lot of damage with its Moves and basic attacks. As Held Items we recommend:
- Muscle Band increases your basic attack damage.
- Scope Lens boosts your Crits.
- Float Stone grants additional mobility and damage.
As Battle Item we recommend you Eject Button if you want to have more mobility and opportunity to escape troubles, or X-Attack if you want to deal more damage.
How to Play Cinderace in Pokémon Unite
Cinderace in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker. It deals a big amount of damage and has some good abilities combination. At level one, it is better to pick the ranged option, Ember. The next abilities work great in pairs. Like Flame Charge and Pyro Ball, or Blaze Kick and Feint. Play carefully as your character lacks vulnerability. Good luck in your further matches.