Venusaur in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker type of Pokémon with an Intermediate Difficulty to play. It starts the match as Bulbasaur then evolves into Ivysaur at level 5. Finally, it becomes Venusaur at level 9. In this guide, you will find everything you need to know about Venusaur, including his best moves and items.
How to Get Venusaur in Pokémon Unite
To obtain Venusaur in Pokémon Unite you will need to buy a Unite License. It costs 8,000 Aeos Coins or 460 Aeos Gems. Once you bought it you will be able to use this character. Also, you will get Venusaur when you reach Trainer Level 5.
Venusaur Moves in Pokémon Unite
Venusaur in Pokémon Unite has two passive abilities:
- Its Basic Attack boosts each of your third attacks. It strikes with vines that deal additional damage and pull the opponent inward.
- Overgrow increases your Pokémon damage when it is at low HP.
At level 1 you need to choose one of two Moves, while the other one will be given to you at level 3. These options are:
- Seed Bomb – 6s Cooldown – Throws a seed at the designated area and deals damage to opponents.
- Razor Leaf – 9s Cooldown – Throws a big amount of leaves in a line and deals damage to opponents.
At level 5 you will be able to replace Seed Bomb with one of two Moves. Both of them will be upgraded at level 11. These abilities are:
- Sludge Bomb – 6s Cooldown – Hurls a sludge that leaves a small area of poison damaging opponents and decreasing their Movement Speed and Sp. Def. The upgrade increases the area of effect.
- Giga Drain – 7s Cooldown – Drain HP from opponents you hit and reduces the damage Venusaur receives for a short time. The upgrade increases the amount of restored HP.
At level 7 you may choose the one of two following Moves. It will be the replacement of Razor Leaf. These abilities will be upgraded at level 13.
- Solar Beam – 11s Cooldown – Shoots with a beam of light dealing damage to opponents. This Move gets its cooldown reduced after the upgrade.
- Petal Dance – 11s Cooldown – Creates a whirlwind of petals around the user increasing its Movement Speed and dealing damage to opponents in a large area. The upgrade increases this Move’s area of effect.
At level 9 Venusaur gets its Unite Move. Verdant Anger allows Venusaur to throw a large seed that splits into four parts after it hits the ground. It deals a huge amount of damage and decreases opponents’ Movement Speed for short time.
Venusaur in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker type of Pokémon. It deals a lot of damage with its Moves. As Held Items we recommend:
- Shell Bell makes your Moves stronger and heals you when you hit your opponents.
- Focus Band grants you some healing and survivability.
- Wise Glasses increase the damage dealt by your abilities.
As Battle Item we recommend you Eject Button as an additional opportunity to escape from troubles.
How to Play Venusaur in Pokémon Unite
Venusaur in Pokémon Unite is a strong Attacker. It deals a huge amount of damage but has a lack of crowd control and mobility. Giving these facts, it is not the best option for a damage dealer. But if you decided to go with this character, then pick Seed Bomb at level 1, as it has a lesser cooldown. If you want to concentrate on damage choose Sludge Bomb and Solar Beam. If you feel a lack of survivability then Giga Drain will be a good option. Throw everything you have in opponents and annihilate them as fast as you can. Good luck in your further matches.