Aeos Coins in Pokemon Unite are a very important in-game currency for which you can buy all kinds of goodies. If you want to purchase a new playable character, outfits, or items, you will need to earn some Aeos Coins.
You also can use it to do the following:
- Buy Pokemon Licenses. The prices of the Pokemon Licenses depend on the Pokemon itself. It may cost from 6000 to 10000 Aeos Coins.
- Buy Held Items. Held Items is a boost which gives your Pokemon some priorities. The price is 1000 Aeos coins / 625 Aeos tickets.
How To Obtain Aeos Coins?
- Firstly, Login Rewards. It`s the easiest way to earn some Aeos Coins. Login daily and get the rewards. Don`t miss it;
- Secondly, you have to complete challenges and missions. By doing this you can up to over 1700 Aeos Coins per day;
- Do daily missions. You`ll earn around 250 Aeos Coins;
- Take part in the events and get 600 Aeos Coins;
- Complete Unite Battles. In case of victory you`ll get around 40 to 500 Aeos Coins. If you lose, you`ll get 20 to 80 Aeos Coins. The rewards are limited to 2100 Aeos Coins per week;
- And finally, complete tutorials. In the game you have opportunity to learn additionally some aspects of the gameplay by doing tutorials. At the end, you`ll get 3,200 Aeos Coins.
This is everything you need to know about Aeos Coins in Pokemon Unite. Knowing this, you can definitely spend time in the game more efficiently and spend Aeos Coins profitably. Don’t waste your chance! While you are here, take a look at our guide on attacks in this game.