Wigglytuff in Pokémon Unite is a Supporter type of Pokémon with an Intermediate Difficulty to play. It starts the match as Jigglypuff then evolves into Wigglytuff at level 4. In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about Wigglytuff in Pokemon.
How to Get Wigglytuff in Pokémon Unite
To get Wigglytuff in Pokémon Unite you will need to buy a Unite License. It costs 8,000 Aeos Coins or 460 Aeos Gems. Once you bought it you will be able to pick this character.
Wigglytuff Moves in Pokémon Unite
Wigglytuff in Pokémon Unite has two passive abilities:
- Its Basic Attack boosts each of your third attacks with additional damage and stun-effect.
- Cute Charm makes the enemy walking toward you without control when it attacked Wigglytuff at close range.
At level 1 you can choose one of two following Moves, while the other one will be given to you at level 3.
- Pound – 5s Cooldown – Slaps opponents in front of you, deals damage, and slows them.
- Defense Curl – 8s Cooldown – Rolls forward, gains shield to the user, deals damage, and throws opponents. If it hits terrain, resets the cooldowns of other Moves.
At level 4 you may choose a replacement for Defense Curl. This ability will be upgraded at level 12.
- Rollout – 10s Cooldown – Rolls forward, gains a shield to the user, damages, and throws opponents. If it hit terrain resets the cooldowns of other Moves. The upgrade improves the displacement of this ability.
- Sing – 10s Cooldown – Sing a song that slows opponents around the user. Puts a sleep status on enemies that were affected by this Move for too long. The upgrade increases the duration of sleep.
At level 6 you can choose one of two following abilities that will be the replacement of Pound. This Move will be upgraded at level 10.
- Double Slap – 5s Cooldown – Launches a combo of slaps that deals damage and slows opponents. The upgrade increases the number of slaps.
- Dazzling Gleam – 4,5s Cooldown – Deals damage in a cone of light. The upgrade allows this Move to slow opponents.
At level 8 Wigglytuff gets its Unite Move. Starlight Recital grants shields to the user and allies, clears all hindrances, and grants immunity to new hindrances.
Wigglytuff in Pokémon Unite is a Supporter type of Pokémon. It has great crowd control options and protects its teammates. As Held Items we recommend:
- Energy Amplifier to improve your Unite Move.
- Shell Bell to boost your Moves and grant you some healing.
- Buddy Barrier to add more shields to your Unite Move.
As Battle Item we recommend you Eject Button to have an additional escape opportunity.
How to Play Wigglytuff in Pokémon Unite
Wigglytuff in Pokémon Unite is a Supporter. You should stay behind your allies and provide them as much support as you can. We recommend you to pick Pound at level 1 then go for Sing and Double Slap. With these abilities, you can help your teammates to get some kills. Good luck in your further matches.