Greninja in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker type of Pokémon with an Expert Difficulty to play. It starts the match as Froakie then evolves into Frogadier at level 5. Finally, it becomes Greninja at level 7. In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about Greninja in Pokemon.
How to Get Greninja in Pokémon Unite
To get Greninja in Pokémon Unite you will need to buy a Unite License in a shop. It costs 10,000 Aeos Coins or 575 Aeos Gems. Once you bought it you will be able to pick this character. Also, Greninja is a day 14 gift for the “14 Day Welcome Gifts” event.
Greninja Moves in Pokémon Unite
Greninja in Pokémon Unite has two passive abilities:
- Basic Attack boosts each of your third attacks with additional damage and Movement Speed debuff to your opponent. Gives additional damage based on the enemy’s missing HP in melee range.
- Torrent increases the user’s Attack and Movement Speed when it has half HP or less.
At level 1 you need to choose one of two Moves, while the other one will be given to you at level 3.
- Bubble – 9s Cooldown – Throws two bubbles that deal damage to opponents and slow them.
- Substitute – 8s Cooldown – Flips forward and leaves a decoy behind.
At level 5 you can choose a replacement for Substitute. This ability will be upgraded at level 11.
- Double Team – 11s Cooldown – Dashes forward and leaves two decoys behind. The upgrade lowers this Move’s cooldown.
- Smokescreen – 11s Cooldown – Rolls forward, leaves a smokescreen behind, makes Greninja invisible, and boosts its next basic attack. The upgrade increases your Attack.
At level 7 you may choose one of two abilities. It will be the replacement of Bubble. This ability will be upgraded at level 13.
- Water Shuriken – 7s Cooldown – Throws a few water shuriken that deal damage, slow opponents, restore the user’s HP, and increase its Movement Speed. The upgrade increases the number of projectiles Greninja throw.
- Surf – 9s Cooldown – Dashes forward, deals damage, restores the user’s HP, and increases its Movement Speed. Deals additional damage based on opponents missing HP. The upgrade increases the amount of provided healing.
At level 9 Greninja gets its Unite Move. With Waterburst Shuriken you can throw a giant water shuriken that deals damage and throws opponents in a large area. Greninja is also able to jump to the place where this Move hit.
Greninja in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker type of Pokémon. It deals a lot of damage with its basic attacks and Moves. As Held Items we recommend:
- Muscle Band to increase your basic attack damage.
- Shell Bell combines well with healing from your abilities.
- Float Stone to increase your mobility and damage.
As Battle Item we recommend you Eject Button, as it allows you to escape troubles.
How to Play Greninja in Pokémon Unite
Greninja in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker. You should concentrate on pocking your opponents and burst the one who has low-HP. Pick Bubble at level 1 to help your teammates get the first kill. As a later choice, we recommend you the combination of Smokescreen and Surf. It gives you great mobility, damage, and escape opportunities. Good luck in your further matches.