Alolan Ninetales in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker type Pokémon with an Intermediate Difficulty to play. It starts the match as Alolan Vulpex then evolves into Alolan Ninetales at level 4. In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about Alolan Ninetales.
Hot to Get Alolan Ninetales in Pokémon Unite
To obtain Alolan Ninetales in Pokémon Unite you will need to buy a Unite License. It cost 8,000 Aeos Coins or 460 Aeos Gems. Once you bought it you will be able to use this character. Also, Alolan Unite License is a day two bonus for the “14 Day Welcome Gifts” event.
Alolan Ninetales Moves in Pokémon Unite
Alolan Ninetales in Pokémon Unite has two passive abilities:
- Its Basic Attack boosts each of your third attacks. It deals increased damage and slows your opponents in a small area.
- Snow Warning causes damage to nearby opponents by snow and slows them. Your Basic Attack will stack the effect of the snow. After multiple stacks, the opposing Pokémon will be frozen for a short period of time.
At level 1 you need to choose one of two Moves, while the other one will be given to you at level 3. These options are:
- Powder Snow – 5s Cooldown – Deals damage to your opponents with a cone of snow and slows them.
- Icy Wind – 8s Cooldown – Deals damage in a line in front of you and slows your opponents.
At level 4 you will be able to replace Powder Snow with one of two abilities. Both of them will get the upgrade at level 11. These abilities are:
- Avalanche – 7s Cooldown – Deals damage with a wide line of ice and creates the ice wall that gets in the way of your opponents. After a short period of time, the wall collapses and deals damage. Also, it starts to slow your opponents after the upgrade.
- Dazzling Gleam – 7,5s Cooldown – Deals damage with a cone of light and stuns the opposing Pokémon. The damage dealt and stun duration will be increased with the upgrade.
At level 6 you may choose the one of two following Moves. It will be the replacement Icy Wind. These abilities will be upgraded at level 13.
- Blizzard –11s Cooldown – Throws a wave of snowy wind deals damage, slows, and displaces your opponents. If it hits terrain it blasts and deals damage in the area. Gets it damage increased with the upgrade.
- Aurora Veil – 13s Cooldown – Creates an area of effect that protects your allies from incoming damage. Also, it increases your movement speed and makes each of your basic attacks boosted. The upgrade increases its area defense.
At level 9 Alolan gets its Unite Move. Slow Globe deals damage to the enemies in a large AOE around you. It deals increased damage to frozen opponents.
As you can see Alolan Ninetales in Pokémon Unite is a great damage dealer with lots of crowd control and even some support abilities, but it lacks mobility and survivability. Your life lies mostly on your Defenders and crowd control abilities. At level 1 we recommend you to pick Powder Snow, as it has a faster cooldown than Icy Wind. Avalanche and Dazzling Light both are great Moves. Pick the first option if you lack damage or the second if your team needs more crowd control. Aurora Veil is a great support Move and it overshadows the Blizzard, but don’t forget about the second one if you need additional damage.
Alolan Ninetales in Pokémon Unite is an Attacker type of Pokémon that mostly deals damage with its abilities. As Held Items we recommend:
- Wise Glasses that improve your Sp. Atk.
- Sp. Atk Specs as it additionally improves your Sp. Atk.
- Shell Bell makes the cooldown of your Moves faster, gives additional Sp. Atk and recovers your HP when you hit your opponents with your abilities.
As Battle Item we highly recommend you the Eject Button as it gives you at least some mobility. X-Attack is also a good option to make your Alolan a killing machine for a short time, but you may feel a lack of mobility.
Alolan Ninetales in Pokémon Unite is a damage dealer that gives some great support to its team. Lots of crowd control and support abilities are always welcomed. Learn how to play this character and you will crush your frozen opponents with a powerful blow of ice wind. Good luck in your further matches.