PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular free to play battle royale games developed by Tencent Games. Recently the developers began the beta testing for PUBG Mobile’s upcoming update 1.1. Not only that the game has many new upcoming and released game modes like Halloweeks and Payload 2.0. In terms of visual fidelity, PUBG Mobile is a fine game that every mobile platform players should try. In today’s article, we are going to talk about PUBG Mobile game modes.
Also Read: Pokemon Go: How to take a snapshot
All Available Games Modes in PUBG Mobile
1.) Classic Game Mode
Maps: Erangel 2.0, Miramar, Sanhok, Livik and Vikendi.
- Solos: In PUBG Mobile Solos game mode, players have to kill every other player to become the champion and get the chicken dinner.
- Solos FPP (First Person Perspective): In PUBG Mobile Solos FPP game mode, the goal is same, however, the player’s camera perspective is changed from Third Person Perspective to First Person Perspective.
Also Read: How To Change Your Name In Garena Free Fire
- Duos: In duos game mode we have teams of 2 fighting each other to get the chicken dinner.
- Duos FPP (First Person Perspective): Same as duos game mode with first person perspective.
- Squads: In this game mode, we have teams of 4 fighting each other to get the first position.
- Squads FPP (First Person Perspective): It is similar to Squads game mode, the only difference is camera perspective.
2.) Training Mode
The Training mode(found in the lobby near game mode selection menu) in PUBG Mobile puts players in a small map(around 2km X 2km) with all available guns, attachments and other equipment. As the name suggests players can practice weapon recoil, try driving and much more in PUBGM training mode.
PUBG Mobile training mode includes stationary and moving target boards. Players can try all sort of weapons(long, mid and short-range), adjust their sensitivity and get the gist of new weapons.
- War: Parachute with a weapon and respawn as often as you want! You earn 3 points for killing a player and 1 point when reviving a teammate.
- Mini-Zone: 100 players, smaller map, 3 times the resources and airdrops! Available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays!
- Quick Match: 28 players 8 Minute Matches
- Sniper Training: 28 players 15 Minute Sniper Training.
- TDM Warehouse– The Team Death Match game mode in PUBG Mobile is similar to some other multiplayer games. Instant kills, auto heal, and the winner is decided on basis of kills.
- Zombie: Darkest Night– It is the very first zombie mode introduced in PUBG Mobile. In this game mode, up to 32 players fight in a small part of Erangel map alongside hordes of undead and a contracting zone surrounded by deadly gas.
- Zombie Survive Till Dawn 2– The Survive Till Dawn 2 game mode in PUBG Mobile was part of PUBGM X RE 2 Remake crossover. It is similar to previous zombie mode, though it includes new types of zombies, actions like climbing over low walls, traversing roofs, new weapon and more.
Also Read: How To Fix Lag On Genshin Impact Mobile
Know about any new game mode? you can notify us in the comments down below. Also, for more updates on PUBG Mobile stick to Touch Tap Play.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!