The beta testing for the upcoming PUBG Mobile 1.1 update has finally begun. As for now, it has been only released for Android devices, and players can expect its iOS version in a few coming days.
In the 1.1 beta version, PUBG Mobile developers have introduced a ton of exciting features to enhance the overall gameplay experience. As per the official patch notes, the PUBG Mobile 1.1 beta update is loaded with new Metro Royale mode, classic mode themed gameplay, spike trap, and more.
If you also want to get your hands on it before the global release, here’s a guide to download it.
PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta Update Download
Download Link: PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta Update APK
- Download the PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK from the above link.
- Open the file manager app and install the beta setup file.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the PUBG Mobile Beta application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the latest update.
The APK file of PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta version is around 1.4 GB, including the data file. Thus, make sure your device has enough free storage space to accommodate the update files. Moreover, you don’t need to be a registered beta tester to install it.