PUBG Mobile 1.1 beta update is all set to launch later this week. As always, the developers will be testing a lot of features in the upcoming beta phase and will gather feedback from the testers regarding bugs and glitches. The patch notes for the PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta update have also been announced officially.
PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta update patch notes
New Metro Royale Mode
- New Maps: Two new maps will be added to the game. Though the names or any other information about the maps have not been revealed.
- New Equipment: New Thermal Sight, Night Vision equipment will be introduced to the game along with a new Tikka Rifle which is a bolt-action rifle.
- New Challenges: Agile bandits and special monsters will be there to attack the players and will reduce the HP.
Metro Royale Non-Battle System
- New System (Mode Loadout): The players will be able to configure their loadout before entering the match.
- New System (Black Market): The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop that will include exclusive in-game items including outfits, skins, and much more.
Classic Mode Themed Gameplay
- Winter Festival: New winter castle paradise
- Visit the Winter Festival hut and gift pine tree
Classic Mode Additions & Improvements
- New item: Spike Trap that can puncture the tires of any vehicle that runs over it.
- Melee weapons can now be thrown at the enemies and they can also be picked up and put into players’ backpacks.
PUBG Mobile announced the following on their official Discord server:
a friendly reminder that the v1.1 beta test of PUBGM will be coming this week, please be ready to explore new things, also patch note will be posted later on. ThanksAnnouncement Quote
Apart from this, the developers might also recruit several new beta testers for the upcoming 1.1 beta update. Thus, make sure to keep an eye on it as well if you’re also intrigued to test the upcoming update’s features before the global release.