PUBG Mobile has finally released its much-awaited Aftermath update across all platforms. The brand new battle royale patch brought a new themed mode called Aftermath, automatic marking feature, like mirror world mode, firearm balancing, carry function, ziplines in Livik, and a lot more. As always, plenty of weapons’ stats have been adjusted to maintain the balance.
The latest PUBG Mobile Aftermath update is now available on Google Play Store. Players can directly download the newest version on their smartphones from their respective app stores. However, if you face any errors during the update process, we have got you covered.
Related: PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes
How to download PUBG Mobile Aftermath update APK
The size of the APK file of the PUBG Mobile Aftermath version is 690MB, so make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it, and then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the PUBG Mobile Aftermath version APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch the Aftermath update of PUBG Mobile from the home screen
- Log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.