PUBG Mobile update 1.8 is currently underway, and with that, players finally have access to the brand-new map, Aftermath. The update has also introduced several classic mode improvements and the separation of unranked and ranked modes.
Related | What’s New in PUBG Mobile 1.8 Beta?
While the update is officially available via official channels like Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store, we have many players who face problems updating to PUBG Mobile version 1.8.
Seeing that, we have prepared a handy guide that shares the APK download link for PUBG Mobile update 1.8 while sharing details on how to install it.
PUBG Mobile Update 1.8: APK Download Link
PUBG Mobile Update 1.8 APK file sizes up to 715.3 MB. You can download and install the APK file on your Android device below. During the installation process, you will get the option to choose between the lite or high-quality version of the game. Depending on your choice, select one of the options.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the PUBG Mobile application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!