PUBG Mobile, one of the most popular battle royale games, is well known for its wide range of cosmetic items, including gun skins, outfit sets, emotes, and vehicle skins. These items do not provide any extra advantage on the battlefield but are only meant to enhance the players’ in-game experience.
However, PUBG Mobile items are usually expensive, and it is necessary to spend real money to grab them. Since not everyone has a lot of cash to spend on these items, PUBG Mobile codes are a great alternative to earn free weapon skins, character outfits, UC cash, and other items in the game. This article brings you the latest working codes for PUBG Mobile. Besides PUBG Mobile codes, TouchTapPlay has a lot of useful guides for this popular mobile game, and you can find them in the dedicated PUBG Mobile section.
All PUBG Mobile Codes
PUBG Mobile Working Codes
Unfortunately, there are no PUBG Mobile codes that work at the moment. We will make sure to update our list as soon as new codes become available.
PUBG Mobile Expired Codes
These PUBG Mobile codes are no longer working:
- DKJU9GTDSM: Redeem code to get x1000 Silver Fragments
- BARISGEID: Redeem code to get Kong Team – Pan
- BBKTZEZET8: Redeem code to get PUBG Operation Leo Set Legendary Outfit
- MIDASBUY: Redeem code to get Free Namecard and Room Card
- BBKRZBZBF9: Redeem code to get PUBG Cannon Popularity
- BBKTZEZET3: Redeem code to get Legendary Outfit
- DKJU8LMBPY: Redeem code to get Free Silver Fragments
- DKJU9GTDSM: x100 Silver Fragments
- BBVNZBZ8M9: Free PUBG Football & Chicken Popularity
- BMTJZDZPPK: Jester Hero Headgear
- GPHZDBTFZ: Scar-L Gun Skin
- UCBYSD800: Redeem code to get 800 UC
- GODZILLAVSKONG: Redeem code to get 1 Aircraft Pilot License, “Curious” Graffiti
- BNBEZBZECU: unknown reward
- TITANSLASTSTAND: x1 Aircraft Pilot License, “Follow Me” Graffiti
- BEAUTY: Duelist Set
- PUBGMOBILEBD (unknown reward)
- PUBGMCREATIVE: Jungle Prey Parachute (1 day)
Related | PUBG Mobile: How to get free gun skins
How to Redeem PUBG Mobile Codes
You cannot redeem PUBG Mobile codes in the game itself. If you have never done it before, check out the detailed instructions below:
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile Redemption Center by clicking here
- Enter your Character ID (you can find it in the game if you click on your profile in the upper left corner)
- Enter the redemption code
- Type in the verification code that you see on the screen
- Verify all the details and hit the OK button
- Open your inbox in PUBG Mobile to claim your reward
Where to Find More PUBG Mobile Codes
The easiest way to get the latest PUBG Mobile codes is to bookmark our article and come back to it regularly to find the new codes in one place. Other than that, you can also follow the game’s official social media channels where developers post updates, announcements, and (occasionally) codes for the game. Here are the links to the PUBG Mobile social media accounts:
Why Can’t I Redeem My PUBG Mobile Codes?
Since you’ll have to do a lot of typing or copying when redeeming PUBG Mobile codes, first of all, always double-check the spelling. Codes for free in-game rewards are often complicated, and it is easy to make a mistake if you’re typing everything manually. Also, the verification code you need to enter every time can sometimes be difficult to read.
If you’re still having trouble with redeeming certain codes, there is a possibility that they are no longer working. Most codes have expiration dates, so your best bet is to claim the freebies as soon as you can. In case you notice that one of the codes from our Working list is not active any longer, please, let us know in the comments.
Can You Use a Controller on PUBG Mobile?
It may come as more natural to you to play shooter games with a controller. If you can’t get enough of PUBG Mobile but still miss that console or PC experience, you may wonder whether it is possible to hook up your wireless controller to your phone and play this battle royale.
Officially speaking, you cannot play PUBG Mobile using a controller either on iOS or on Android devices. Technically, there are ways to work around this issue by using different plugins and intermediary devices, but they are not officially supported and may get you banned as well.
Still, you can play PUBG Mobile on your PC if you install one of many different mobile game emulators. This won’t create an issue within the game, but you will be matched with other players using the same method.
What Is PUBG Mobile?
PUBG Mobile is a popular battle royale game designed for iOS and Android mobile devices, and it is free to play. You can play alone or in teams of two or four people, and each match lasts 30 minutes. The goal is to find the best possible weapons and equipment and eliminate the enemies. PUBG Mobile features numerous weapon skins, gear, and other in-game items, and some of them can be claimed by redeeming codes that we list in our article above.
For more freebies for your other favorite mobile games, check out TouchTapPlay’s dedicated Codes section and get your free rewards before they expire!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!