PUBG Mobile Beta 1.7 is now available for Android devices with many new exciting additions. As per the official patch notes, Krafton has added a carry function in PUBG Mobile Beta 1.7 version that allows players to carry knocked down players, and move them to another location. Beyond this, several weapons have been nerfed and buffed as well to achieve the balance.
The latest PUBG Mobile Beta 1.7 update is now available to download for everyone. However, like always, players need to manually download and install it via the APK file of the Beta application rather than downloading it from the Google Play Store. Here’s a step-by-step guide for the same.
How to download PUBG Mobile Beta 1.7 APK?
The PUBG Mobile Beta 1.7 update APK file size weighs around 700MB. Thus make sure that your device has 2 GB of free storage space before downloading it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3mtCBsN
- Download the APK file of PUBG Mobile beta from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files > AOS_IG0190_CE_19074No7_188.8.131.5200_Shipping_Google_CE.shell.signed.apk.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the PUBG Mobile Beta application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the beta version.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Stay tuned with us for the latest PUBG Mobile intel and updates.