PUBG Mobile Beta 1.8 is now available for Android devices with many new exciting additions. As per the official patch notes, Krafton has added a new map called Aftermatch in PUBG Mobile Beta 1.8 version along with SpiderMan IP themed and Santorini 8v8 gameplay mode.
The latest PUBG Mobile Beta 1.8 update is now available to download for everyone. However, like always, players need to manually download and install it via the APK file of the Beta application rather than downloading it from the Google Play Store. Here’s a step-by-step guide for the same.
How to download PUBG Mobile Beta 1.8 APK?
The PUBG Mobile Beta 1.8 update APK file size weighs around 700MB. Thus make sure that your device has 2 GB of free storage space before downloading it.
- iOS: https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download.html
- Andriod (x32): https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android.html
- Android (x64): https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android_1.html
- Download the APK file of PUBG Mobile beta from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files > AOS_IG0190_CE_19074No7_126.96.36.19900_Shipping_Google_CE.shell.signed.apk.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the PUBG Mobile Beta application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the beta version.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
If you still have any questions regarding the PUBG Mobile 1.8 Beta, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular creative games currently available on PC, Android, and iOS.
Stay tuned with us for the latest PUBG Mobile intel and updates.