The Thunder Manifestation is a world boss added to Genshin Impact with the version 2.1 update. It is the electro version of the Oceanid boss that players can find and defeat to get Storm Beads, character ascension materials used for ascending Kujou Sara and Raiden Shogun.
In this Genshin Impact guide, we will talk about where players can find the Thunder Manifestation boss and how to defeat him.
Where to Find Thunder Manifestation Boss
Players can find the Thunder Manifestation boss at the top of the Amakumo Peak.
To unlock the boss arena, players have to complete the Seirai Stormchasers world quest. If you haven’t done the quest, or don’t know how to get it, don’t worry. We have got you covered. Below you can find the entire series of guides that will help you in getting and completing the Seirai Stormchasers world quest.
- How to Get Seirai Stormchasers Quest
- Genshin Impact Seirai Stormchasers World Quest Part I
- Genshin Impact Seirai Stormchasers World Quest Part II
- Genshin Impact Seirai Stormchasers World Quest Part III
- Genshin Impact Seirai Stormchasers World Quest Part IV
How to Defeat the Thunder Manifestation Boss
Defeating the Thunder Manifestation Boss is both hard and easy — depending on the characters you have.
The Thunder Manifestation boss constantly teleports around the arena. Moreover, there are three attacks that the boss does which players must dodge or tank depending on their characters.
- Thunder Screens – In this attack, you will find two wide electro screens closing towards your location. Before they collide, you have to dodge or it will one shot you most of the times.
- Thunder Stream – One of the Thunder Manifestation attacks follows you around dealing constant damage. If you are not able to outrun it, your character will die. However, it is very easy to doge. The queue for this attack is an electro circle that forms on the ground. You have a few seconds window, run towards any direction, in a straight line to dodge it.
- Spinning Attack – The boss will spin and hit you with physical attacks till your character dies. Just evade the attack and you are good to go.
There are also AoE attacks and a few others. However, in any case, you have to either dodge the attacks or use something like Zhongli’s shield to tank the attacks.
Bow users are best suited for fighting the Thunder Manifestation boss. Characters like Yoimiya and Ganyu can deal insane damage while keeping their distance. In case you don’t have a bow user, try to use a character who has an AoE attack.
Using food buffs and potions will also increase your damage, as well as your chance of survival.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.