Genshin Impact 2.0 update Livestream showcased one of the biggest updates coming to the game. Introducing the third region, Inazuma, previously revealed characters like Ayaka, Yoimiya, Sayu, new enemies, bosses, events, and a plethora of other things. While the Inazuma region official release date was the main limelight of the Livestream, many of the players were also eying for the next playable character event wish banner schedule.
The Version 2.0 Livestream also revealed previously leaked characters like Tohama, Kokomi, Sara, Baal, and Gorou. Keeping all that in mind, we are here with Genshin Impact 2.0 banner schedule that you should know about for planning your wishes.
Genshin Impact 2.0 Banner Schedule
As we stated in our Genshin Impact 2.0 Livestream Schedule article, Ayaka’s banner “The Heron’s Court” is going to be the first one to arrive. Meanwhile, Yoimiya’s banner will release in the second half of the Inazuma update. Sayu, the four-star Anemo-Sword user, will be featured in Yoimiya’s “Tapestry of Golden Flames” banner.
- Kamisato Ayaka’s Banner – The Heron’s Court Release Date: July 21, 2021. [Note: Asia server gets the update prior to any other server].
- Yoimiya and Sayu’s Banner – Tapestry of Golden Flames Release Date: August 10, 2021.
Next Character Event Wish Banner in Genshin Impact 2.0
We will update the banner schedule for the above-listed characters when we get official, or leaked information. As for the current version update, the banner schedule is already mentioned above.
Here are the Highlights of Genshin Impact 2.0 Update
- All-new Inazuma area with distinct landscapes and cultures.
- Five new four-star craftable weapons.
- Two new five-star weapons.
- New World Boss, Normal Boss, and Enemies.
- Massive amount of story content coming with the Archon Quests and Side Quests.
- Cross-progression among PS5, PS4, PC, Android, and iOS.
- Enhanced character shading.
- Haptic Feedback Support added to PS5 version.
- Additional Serenitea Pot functions including a gadget to collect seeds and plant in the “fields” in your realm.
There’s a lot more to the Genshin Impact 2.0 update. Check out our Genshin Impact guides section for more information.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.