BGMI has finally rolled out its much-awaited 1.6 update across all the platforms. The latest version brought many new features like Flora Menace mode, M3 Royale Pass, social features and more to the Battlegrounds Mobile India. Moreover, several old maps have been revamped to deliver a fresh and exciting experience to the players. Here are the complete patch notes of the 1.6 update.
The latest BGMI 1.6 update is now available on Google Play Store. Players can directly download the newest version on their smartphones from their respective app stores. However, if you face any errors during the update process, we have got you covered.
How to download BGMI 1.6 update APK and OBB?
The size of the APK file of the Battlegrounds Mobile India is 71 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 619 MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/2XryBi0
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3nGggZn
- Download the BGMI APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the obb file to Android >> OBB >> com.pubg.imobile
- Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India and enjoy the game.
Please Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.
Update to the new version between September 14 and September 19 (UTC 0) to get the following rewards:
- 2,888 BP
- 100 AG
- The Justice Defender Backpack (3d) ×1
So there you have it, the APK and OBB download link of the BGMI 1.6 update. Don’t forget to check our dedicated Battlegrounds Mobile India section for more news, guides, features, tier lists and more.