BGMI 1.6 update is just a few days away, and the developers of the Tencent Games have released the update’s official patch notes. As always, the next major Battlegrounds Mobile India update will bring a bevvy of new features and content to the table. As per the official BGMI 1.6 update patch notes, the update will add a new Flora Menace, M3 Royale Pass, social features, and much more.
Players can download the BGMI 1.6 update once it releases officially across all platforms. The update will weigh around 700 MB for Android devices. On the other hand, iOS users will require 1.68 GB of free storage space to accommodate the 1.6 version on their device. So without further ado, here’s an overview of the update patch notes
BGMI 1.6 Update Patch Notes
Update to the new version between September 14 and September 19 (UTC 0) to get the following rewards:
- 2,888 BP
- 100 AG
- The Justice Defender Backpack (3d) ×1
New Mode: Flora Menace
The Flora Menace game mode was initially spotted in the 1.6 beta version, and now it is included with the 1.6 patch. The new mode adds the Rejuvenation Barrier, which provides a boost to players’ health.
The Cell Matrix will provide random weapon drops and respawns and call DynaHex Supplies to keep you well-supplied in battle.
The game’s developers are planning to bring back the following modes with the latest 1.6 update:
- Metro Royale: Reunion – Some parts of Metro Royale will be improved
- Titans: Last Stand
- Survive Till Dawn
- Payload 2.0
- Infection Mode
- Runic Power
- VS AI
Royale Month 3: Chef’s Special (Sept. 17 to Oct. 7)
- The Royale Pass Month 3 will be based on the Chef’s special theme.
- It will start on September 17 and continue until October 7.
New social feature
- Use the new Highlights feature to share your amazing plays! You can enable this in the settings. You can also view your career results and share them in Chats and on external platforms.
- Region Rankings will be tested in some countries/regions. You can choose a popular area/landmark in your country. Players in the same region can compete against each other competitively in the Region Rankings. You can get corresponding titles and invite players in the same region to team up with you, as well as chat with them and view their statuses.
- Cycle 1 Season 2 starts on 17 September 2021 and will be available till 18 November 2021.
- Improved specific effects, emote performance, and essential control.