Master Mode is a new challenge for the most experienced Terraria players. A properly chosen build will be one of the keys to a successful game. In this guide, we will tell you about the choice of equipment for the Summoner in Terraria. We will discuss the weapons, armor, accessories, and potions.
The advantages of this build are good damage and a large number of minions. A disadvantage can be considered a weak defense, which is compensated by fast speed. Let’s take a closer look at what’s included in this build.
Terraria Master Mode Summoner Build | What Weapons Should you Choose?
Terraprisma Ruthless is the best weapon for the Summoner in Terraria. Dropped by the Empress of Light if the fight with her completely takes place during the day, when the boss can kill the player with one hit. Since this is an extremely difficult task, we advise you to consider the second weapon on the list.
The Legendary Kaleidoscope is the second option if you can’t get Terraprisma. According to many players, this is the best whip available in the game. Also drops from the Empress of Light with a 25% chance. But the boss can be killed at night when he is much weaker.
What Armor to Choose for a Summoner?
Stardust Armor is the best armor for the Summoner in Terraria. After collecting the complete set, the Sentinel combat servant will begin to follow the player. It also increases the maximum number of minions by 5, and their damage is increased by 66%. To create a complete set, you need 36 Luminite Bar and 45 Stardust Fragment.
The best Accessories for a Summoner in Terraria
You should use the following accessories for a Summoner in Terraria:
- Empress Wings is the most suitable for this build, but you can consider any other wings. It is dropped by Empress of Light with a 6.67% chance.
- Soaring Insignia also works. It increases mobility and jump height, as well as allows unlimited flight. Works only together with wings or Rocket Boots. Drops from the Empress of Light in Expert or Master mode from a bag of treasures with a 100% chance.
- Necromantic Scroll is also a good choice. It increases the maximum number of minions by 1 unit. Minion damage is increased by 10%. Drops from the Funeral Tree with a 2 to 20% chance, depending on the wave of the Pumpkin Moon event that the monster was in.
- Papyrus Scarab. Increases the damage of minions by 15% and improves their knockback. Also increases the number of minions by 1 unit. Crafted from a Necromantic Scroll and a Hercules Beetle in Tinkerer’s Workshop.
- Pygmy Necklace. Allows you to summon one more minion. Can be purchased at night from the Witch Doctor.
- Summoner Emblem. Minion damage increased by 15%. Drops from the Wall of Flesh boss with a 14.29% chance (Normal) and 25% (Expert).
- Destroyer Emblem. The player’s damage is increased by 10%, and the critical strike chance for all weapons is increased by 8%. Made from the Avenger Emblem and the Eye of the Golem in Tinkerer’s Workshop.
Potions for Summoner
First of all, it is recommended to take a closer look at the following potions:
- Super Healing Potion – Restores 200 health points.
- Summoning Potion – increases the maximum number of minions by one. Lasts 8 minutes.
- Ironskin Potion – increases defense by 8 units. Lasts 8 minutes.
- Swiftness Potion – increases the player’s speed by 25%. Lasts 8 minutes.
- You can also consider the following options:
- Lifeforce Potion – Increases your health by 20% (max 600). Lasts 8 minutes.
- Wrath Potion – Increases player damage by 10%. Lasts 4 minutes.
- Greater Luck Potion – Increases the player’s luck by 10 minutes.
- Heartreach Potion – increases the range of the selection of hearts by 22 blocks. Lasts 8 minutes.
This is everything you should know about the summoner build in Terraria, about the armor, weapons, potions, and accessories. It will allow you to easily deal with the master mode.