Tencent Games has released the much anticipated Season 19 update on the PUBG Mobile global servers. The Season 19 update has added a brand new Royale Pass based on the Traverse theme.
The latest patch has also brought new features in-match like feature, friends feature, and activity status message. Furthermore, every player rank has also been dropped to a certain tier, which means once again, it’s time for the players to grind for the highest rank.
To enjoy the PUBG Mobile Season 19, one must download a minor in-game patch. However, for those facing network errors while downloading the update, here’s the direct download link to PUBG Mobile Season 19’s APK and OBB files.
How to download PUBG Mobile Season 19 update without VPN?
PUBG Mobile Season 19 Update APK file size is around 990MB. Hence you will require at least 2GB of free storage space on your device to install the update. Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install the Season 19 update using the APK file, which requires no VPN:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3eAczQ3
- Download PUBG Mobile Season 19 APK file from the above buttons.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch PUBG Mobile Global version and log in to your account.
- On the main screen, hit the Update button on the popup.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Season 19 update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Related: PUBG Mobile Season 18 Redeem Codes