PUBG Mobile Korean version, one of the infamous battle royale games, has just received a new update, and it’s called Hundred Rhythms. As the name suggests, the update is entirely based on the Hundred Rhythms theme in which Tencent Games have added plenty of new content related to the music.
Those who live in Korea and Japan can download the latest PUBG Mobile Korean version Hundred Rhythms update via Google Play Store and Apple Store. Since it’s an explicit version of PUBG Mobile, players residing outside these two regions can’t follow the same method.
For them, we have listed below the download links of PUBG Mobile Korean version Hundred Rhythms APK and OBB files.
How to download PUBG Mobile Korean version: Hundred Rhythms update
APK Download Link: http://bit.ly/3t3rTZS
OBB Download Link: http://bit.ly/38nfvw4
- Download PUBG Mobile Korean latest version APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Korean version and log in to your account.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
It’s also crucial to note that the PUBG Mobile Korean Hundred Rhythms APK file size is around 60 MB, and the OBB file weighs about 1.55 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 4 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.