PUBG Mobile, one of the most played battle royale games, offers many different versions developed explicitly for different regions. Most recently, the developers Tencent Games rolled out the 1.3 update for PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) version which added a new MotorGlider vehicle, Karakin map, Sniper Rifle, and a lot more to the title.
Since, PUBG Mobile Korean version is only available for Korean and Japanese players, players residing outside these regions can’t directly download the latest update from Google Play Store. To install the latest PUBG Mobile KR 1.3 update, one must download the APK and OBB files of the newest version.
Before moving forward, it’s important to note that PUBG Mobile Korean 1.3 APK file size is around 60 MB, and the OBB file weighs about 1.55 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 4 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.
How to download PUBG Mobile KR 1.3 Update
APK Download Link: http://bit.ly/3t3rTZS
OBB Download Link: http://bit.ly/38nfvw4
- Download PUBG Mobile Korea’s latest version APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Korean version and log in to your account.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.