PUBG Mobile, one of the most popular battle royale games, has finally rolled out the 1.3 update for its Vietnamese version. For unaware, the PUBG Mobile VN version is developed specifically for players living in Vietnam.
Since PUBG Mobile Vietnamese version is only available for Vietnam players, players residing outside these regions can’t directly download the latest update from Google Play Store. To install the latest PUBG Mobile VN 1.3 update, one must download the APK and OBB files of the newest version.
Before moving forward, it’s important to note that PUBG Mobile Vietnamese (VN) 1.3 APK file size is around 60 MB, and the OBB file weighs about 1.55 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 4 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.
How to download PUBG Mobile VN 1.3 Update
APK + OBB Download Link: https://mega.nz/folder/jxQHmK6B#4ot9FIC7BcmyLzRiCNw5xg
- Download PUBG Mobile Korea’s latest version APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.vng.pubgmobile.
- Launch the PUBG Mobile Vietnamese version and log in to your account.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.