PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 update, also known as Traverse, is officially out now for all the regions. With the PUBG Mobile Traverse update release, the makers have added plenty of new content to the game. The patch notes of the latest update reveal the addition of the Coupe RB vehicle, Over the Shoulder Shooting mode, Hangar Arena map, and a lot more.
Players can directly download the PUBG Mobile Traverse update from Google Play Store for Android devices. However, if a player encounters any issue during the process, here’s an alternative method to install the latest version.
PUBG Mobile Traverse Update APK Download
The APK file size of the PUBG Mobile Traverse version is 990MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it, and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3eAczQ3
- Download the PUBG Mobile Traverse version APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch the Traverse update of PUBG Mobile from the home screen
- Log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Those who’ll update the game between May 11 and May 16 (UTC+0) will get the following rewards:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3 d) *1