PUBG Mobile Korean 1.4 update has been released officially on Google Playstore and Apple Store. The latest update has added many new features such as Coupe RB vehicle, Over the Shoulder Shooting mode, Hangar Arena map, and much more. Since PUBG Mobile Korean is developed specifically for Korean and Japanese, players outside these regions can directly download the 1.4 update by following this guide.
How to download PUBG Mobile KR 1.4 Update
PUBG Mobile Korean 1.4 Update APK file size is around 65 MB, while the OBB file is approximately 690 MB. Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install Update 1.4 using APK and OBB files:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/2RVdL7O
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3brCHuw
- Download PUBG Mobile Korean’s 1.4 update APK and OBB.
- Open the File Manager on your device.
- Install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Korean version and log in to your account to play.
As always, players will get the following rewards after updating the PUBG Mobile Korean to the 1.4 version:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3 d) *1
Related: PUBG Mobile: Best Long Range Weapons