PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) 1.6 update has been released officially, adding many new features such as the new Flora Menace mode, M3 Royale Pass, social features, and more to the PUBG Mobile KR. Moreover, several old maps have been revamped to deliver a fresh and exciting experience to players. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
The latest PUBG Mobile Korean 1.6 update is available on Google Play Store. However, the game is yet to launch on iOS devices, and Krafton hasn’t announced the official release date. Since the KR version is exclusive to Japanese and Korean players, players outside the region can’t download the update directly.
Therefore, we have listed below the direct download links to update APK and OBB files through which one can sideload on their smartphone.
How to download PUBG Mobile Korean (Kr) 1.6 update?
The APK file size of the PUBG Mobile KR version is 65 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 690 MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it, and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/2VFwoPj
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3k79VUD
- Download PUBG Mobile Korean’s 1.6 update APK and OBB.
- Open the File Manager on your device.
- Install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Korean version and log in to your account to play.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error,” download it and follow the above steps again.
So there you have it, the APK and OBB download link of the PUBG Mobile KR 1.6 update. Don’t forget to check our dedicated PUBG Mobile section for more news, guides, features, tier lists, and more.