PUBG Mobile has finally released its much-awaited 1.6 update across all platforms. The brand new battle royale patch brought a ton of new features like Flora Menace mode, M3 Royale Pass, social features, and more to the PUBG Mobile. Moreover, several old maps have been revamped to deliver a fresh and exciting experience to players. Here are the complete patch notes of the 1.6 update.
The latest PUBG Mobile 1.6 update is now available on Google Play Store. Players can directly download the newest version on their smartphones from their respective app stores. However, if you face any errors during the update process, we have got you covered.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.6 update APK?
The size of the APK file of the PUBG Mobile 1.6 version is 690MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it, and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK download link: https://bit.ly/3A8V0Pn
- Download the PUBG Mobile 1.6 version APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch the 1.6 update of PUBG Mobile from the home screen
- Log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Update to the new version between September 14 and September 19 (UTC 0) to get the following rewards:
- 2,888 BP
- 100 AG
- The Justice Defender Backpack (3d) ×1