Call of Duty: Mobile, a free to play battle royale game for Android and iOS, offers a bevy of modes to keep you playing the game. Ranging from ranked matches to custom game modes, the game offers just about everything, which is enough to kill your spare time.
While playing Call of Duty: Mobile, players often want to challenge their friend and host a custom 1v1 match to combat them. To play 1v1 against your teammates in Call of Duty: Mobile, all you need is a private room where you can set your own rules and protocols for the match. Creating a private or custom room in COD Mobile is a straightforward task, and here’s an essential guide that explains the process for the same.
Steps to play 1v1 in Call of Duty Mobile
As mentioned above, players need to create a private custom room in which the owner of the room can invite specific players.
- Go to the Multiplayer section in Call of Duty Mobile.
- Click on the ‘Private’ button located at the left of the screen.
- Set the game mode to ‘1v1 Duel’ by navigating to mode selection menu.
- Invite your friend or teammate using the invite button located at upper right corner of the screen.
- Select one of the maps between Gulag, Saloon and Killhouse to start competing against each other.
Apart from 1v1 mode, the private room also provides various other mode presets like Team Deathmatch, Search & Destroy, Domination.
Unlike PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile players can host custom rooms for free without using any room cards. Furthermore, +5% exp will be awarded to the players (during special events) for inviting and challenging their friends in private matches.