Earlier Today, miHoYo revealed a new character teaser trailer for one of the upcoming Genshin Impact’s five-star playable characters – Albedo. For players who don’t know, Albedo is a GEO user whose weapon of choice is a sword. Alongside Albedo, Genshin Impact 1.2 update is also going to introduce one of the most hyped character’s Ganyu.
The new character teaser is called “Albedo: Still Life and Creation“. For the first time, we have a teaser that showcases an interaction between Albedo and Sucrose(Albedo’s assistant, as well as, a playable character in Genshin Impact). With the short trailer, we have three things that stand out the most.
- Albedo enjoys drawing, and he is quite skilled at it.
- Albedo is able to use alchemy on his drawings to bring them to life.
- Sucrose is an important person in Albedo’s life – he is rather clunky and Sucrose is the person who can keep him in check.
We already knew that Sucrose is assistant to the genius Alchemist Albedo. Though seeing the new teaser and character details(revealed on the Genshin Impact’s official website) we now know that Albedo is a person lost in his own world. While Sucrose is more sensible and aware of the aftereffects and consequences of alchemy. Some of the dialogues from the official character details post explain Albedo’s character even more.
Other Guides and Updates on Genshin Impact 1.2 Update
- Genshin Impact Ganyu Banner Release Date and Time, How To Get Ganyu
- Genshin Impact Version 1.2: New Dragonspine Location, Characters, Artifacts
- How to Download Genshin Impact Update 1.2
- Genshin Impact Update 1.2 Download Size, Release Date and Time
- All Heat Sources in Genshin Impact Dragonspine Mountain
The teaser was small and we only got a few dialogues exchanges in-between Sucrose and Albedo.
Albedo Character Information Guide
Apart, from the new character teaser. The official website for Genshin Impact revealed major details on Albedo like his skills, abilities, story, and much more. We also got the new cover art for Albedo – that comes with a short profile of his, like constellations, the weapon of choice, vision, affiliation, etc.
The official cover art for Albedo highlights the following –
- Albedo’s English Voice Actor – Khoi Dao
- Albedo’s Japanese Voice Actor – Nojima Kenji
- Weapon of choice – Sword.
- Vision – Geo
- Constellation – Princeps Cretaceus
- Affiliation – Knights of Favonius.
Albedo’s Elemental Skills and Elemental Burst Abilities
As mentioned earlier, Albedo is a Geo element user and a new addition to the list of existing Geo users in Genshin Impact. His elemental skill is called Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma and the elemental burst attack is called Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide.
Related | Genshin Impact: Best Build For Ganyu
- Albedo’s Elemental Skill: Solar Isotoma – Albedo creates a Solar Isotoma using alchemy, dealing AoE Geo damage. At specified intervals, hits on enemies within the Solar Isotoma field will cause the Solar Isotoma to generate Transient Blossoms which deals with AoE Geo DMG to the enemy based on Albedo’s DEF. Only one Solar Isotoma can exist at a time, and it is considered as a Geo construct.
- Additionally, when a player stands at the locus of a Solar Isotoma, it will gather the power of Geo to form a crystallize platform that lifts the character up to a certain height.
- Albedo’s Elemental Burst: Tectonic Tide – Crystallized Geo energy burst forth at Albedo’s command, dealing AoE Geo damage in front of Albedo. If a Solar Isotoma created by Albedo himself is on the field, 7 fatal blossoms will be generated in the Solar Isotoma field, bursting violently into bloom and dealing AoE Geo damage.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.