Genshin Impact 2.3 update will introduce two new playable characters, Arataki Itto and Gorou, an Albedo re-run(finally), a new world boss, a ton of events, and other content additions, including two new artifact sets, namely Husk of Opulent Dreams and Divine Chorus and much more.
Here is an overview of the entire Genshin Impact version 2.3 update.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Banners
Genshin Impact 2.3 update will feature a re-run banner and a new character event wish banner. The first banner releasing alongside the version 2.3 update on November 24, 2021, is of Albedo.
The second banner will feature Arataki Itto, a new five-star Geo user and a Claymore wielder, and Gorou, a new four-star Geo user and a Bow wielder. The second character event wish banner will release on December 13, 2021.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Events
Here is the list of events, leaked so far, coming with the Genshin Impact 2.3 update.
- Hangout Events Series IV: Beidou and Gorou
- In the version 2.3 update, Genshin Impact players can unlock Beidou and Gorou’s hangout event using story keys, granted they are at Adventure Rank 30 or above.
- Dust and Shadowed Snow Event
- Event Reward: Cinnabar Spindal sword
- Bantan Sango Case File: The Warrior Dog
- Event Reward: Kageroumaru Furnishing
- New Pokemon Like Event, Hachi?
- Event Reward: Omni Ubiquity Net
We will update this section when we have more information.
Genshin Impact 2.3 New Boss
So apparently, Tsurumi Island is getting a new world boss called Golden Wolflord. He drops a boss material called Riftborn Regalia, a character ascension material for Arataki Itto.
Check out our Genshin Impact 2.2 guides page for other coverage related to the version 2.2 update.
Genshin Impact 2.3 New Artifacts
Genshin Impact 2.3 update will introduce two new artifact sets.
- Divine Chorus Artifact Set
- 2 Piece Bonus: Healing Bonus +15%
- 4 Piece Bonus: Healing effect generates a Healing Bubble (HB), up to once per 3.5s. HB will accumulate Stacked Healing (SH) as characters get healed. HB bursts after 3s, healing nearby characters (50% of SH) and damaging nearby enemies (90% of SH).
- Husk of Opulent Dreams Artifact Set
- 2 Piece Bonus: DEF +30%
- 4 Piece Bonus: The on-field character’s Geo damage grants +6% DEF and +6% Geo damage, up to one stack every 0.3s, for a maximum of 4 stacks. When off-field, one stack is gained per 3s. When new stacks are not gained, the buff loses one stack every 6s.
Check out our Genshin Impact 2.3 guides page for other coverage related to the version 2.3 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.