Soon after his first reveal, Itto became the community’s favourite character. His character design and a few other things have mesmerized many and because of that players have already started saving for Itto’s banner.
In this Genshin Impact Arataki Itto’s character details guide, we will share Itto’s abilities, constellations, passive talents and other details leaked/data-mined so far.
Arataki Itto’s Elemental Skill
Arataki Itto’s elemental skill is called Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst!. Similar to other characters’ skills, it has “tap” and “hold” versions.
Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst!
Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing Geo Damage to opponents. When Ushi hits opponents, it will grant Itto one stack of Superlative Superstrength.
Ushi will remain on the field and provide support in the following ways:
- Taunts surrounding opponents and attracts their aggro.
- Inherits HP based on a percentage of Itto’s Max Health.
- When attacked, it will provide Itto with one Superlative Superstrength stack
- One stack can be gained this way every two seconds.
- It will flee when its Health reaches zero or its duration ends.
- It will grant Itto one stack of Superlative Superstrength as it leaves the field.
Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! – Hold
By holding you can adjust the throwing angle of Ushi.
Ushi is considering a Geo construct and Itto can only have one Ushi that he has deployed on the field at any one time.
Arataki Itto’s Elemental Burst
Arataki Itto’s elemental burst aka ultimate ability is called Royal Decent: Behold, Itto the Evil!— and here is what it does:
Royal Decent: Behold, Itto the Evil!
Time to show ’em the might of the Arataki Clan! For a time, Itto lets his inner Raging Oni King emerge, using his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle.
This state has the following special properties:
- Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted into Geo Damage. This cannot be overridden.
- Itto’s Attack will be increased based on his Defense. His Normal Attack Speed will also be increased.
- The first, second, and third combos of his Normal Attack will grant Itto one stack of Superlative Superstrength when they hit opponents.
- Itto gains 20 percent Elemental and Physical Resistance.
The Raging Oni King state will be created when Itto leaves the field.
Arataki Itto’s Constellations
Here are Arataki Itto’s constellations:
Constellation 1: Stay a While and Listen Up
Using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! provides Itto with further buffs to Superlative Superstrength.
Constellation 2: Gather ‘Round, It’s a Brawl!
After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!m each party member whose Element is Geo will decrease that skill’s Cooldown by 1.5 seconds and restore six energy to Itto.
A maximum of six seconds of Cooldown can be decreased and 24 Energy restored in this manner.
Constellation 3: Horns Lowered, Coming Through
Increases the Level of Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Constellation 4: Jailhouse Bread and Butter
While the Raging Oni King state is active, Itto has a 25% higher Critical Hit Rate against opponents with equal or lower Health% remaining than himself.
Constellation 5: 10 Years of Hanaamizaka Fam
Increases the Level of Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Constellation 6: Arataki Itto, Present!
Itto’s Charged Attacks deal 50 percent increased Critical Hit Damage. Additionally, when he uses Arataki Kesagiri, he has a 50 percent chance to not consume stacks of Superlative Superstrength.
Arataki Itto’s Passive Abilities
Here are Arataki Itto’s passive talents:
- When a party member uses attacks to obtain wood from a tree, they have a 25 percent chance to get an additional log.
Bloodline of the Crimson Oni [Unlocked after first Ascension]
- Arataki Itto Damage is increased by 35 percent of his Defensive.
Arataki Ichiban [Unlocked after fourth Ascension]
- When Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, he obtains the following effects:
- Each slash causes the subsequent slash to have 10 percent more Attack Speed. Max Attack speed is 30 percent.
- Greatly increased Resistance to interruption.
These effects will be cleared once Itto stops performing consecutive slashes.
Check out our Genshin Impact 2.2 guides page for other coverage related to the version 2.2 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.