Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11, entitled Final Snow, is live now across all platforms. The latest update brought a plentitude of new content, including Icebreaker map, PKM LMG, D13 Sector Launcher, Munitions Box Operator Skill, Undead Siege Nightmare mode, and plenty of holiday celebrations.
Call of Duty: Mobile gamers can download the Final Snow update from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, common downloading errors are inevitable while updating the game; therefore, we have provided the direct download links to COD Mobile Final Snow update’s APK and OBB files.
How to download COD Mobile Final Snow Update
The COD Mobile Final Snow update APK file size weighs around 100 MB, whereas the OBB file weighs 1.4 GB. Make sure that your device has at least 3 GB of free storage space before downloading it. Here are the steps below to download and install the APK and OBB files:
APK download link: https://bit.ly/2ZhAgrs
OBB download link: https://bit.ly/3G203EV
- Download the Final Snow APK and OBB files from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and log in with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.