Call of Duty Mobile has undoubtedly been one of the most successful titles in the franchise. Developed by TiMi Studio Group and published by Activison, the game was released on October 1, 2019 for Android and iOS.
This mobile game title, like the majority of them, has micro-transactions as an option for players to get perks and bonuses in the game by spending real money; although it is very easy to play the entire game without spending a single penny.
The core game modes of Call of duty Mobile include Domination, Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Kill Confirmed, Hardpoint, etc. Apart from the standard matchmaking methods, a private room for both, multiplayer as well as battle royale modes can be accessed in which players invite and battle with their in-game friends.
If you want to know how to 1v1 in COD Mobile, then just read on below!
How to Play 1v1 in COD Mobile
Here is a simple step-by-step process you can follow to play 1v1 in COD Mobile:
- Start up COD Mobile.
- Select the Multiplayer option.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap the “≡” symbol.
- Select the Private option.
- Go to Mode Change.
- Scroll down till you can change the preference to 1v1 Duel.
- Select the player you want to invite by pressing the ‘+’ beside their name.
- Let the other player accept the invitation.
- Click on ‘Start” when you both are ready to play.
And those are all the steps you need to follow to start kicking your friend’s sorry ass in COD Mobile’s 1v1 mode!