Call of Duty: Mobile, a free-to-play battle royale game for Android and iOS, offers a bevy of modes to keep you playing the game. Ranging from ranked matches to custom game modes, the game comes with many different ways to kill some spare time while commuting or just chilling on your sofa at home.
One of the modes in Call of Duty: Mobile allows players to challenge their friends and host a custom 1v1 match to combat them. To play 1v1 against your mates in Call of Duty: Mobile, all you need is a private room where you can set your own rules and protocols for the match. Creating a private or custom room in this first-person shooter for your mobile device is a straightforward task, but if you’re new to the game, here’s how to play 1v1 in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Related: Call of Duty: Mobile Codes
How to Play a 1v1 Match in Call of Duty: Mobile
To play a 1v1 match in Call of Duty: Mobile, you will need to select a specific mode in Multiplayer and invite another player to join you for some shooting fun. Here are the detailed step-by-step instructions:
- Start Call of Duty: Mobile on your mobile device
- Finish the tutorial if you’re new to the game so that you can have control of the screen
- Select Multiplayer on the right side of the in-game home screen
- Tap the hamburger menu (three parallel lines) in the upper right corner
- Choose Private
- Tap the game mode button in the lower right corner (just above the Start button)
- Find the 1v1 Duel mode, select it, and hit the Confirm button (you can also select the map you want to play in the lower left corner of the screen or just leave it on Random)
- Use the Invite tab on the right side of the screen to add friends and invite the one you want to play against
- Hit the yellow Start button in the lower right corner when you’re happy with all the settings
That’s pretty much it! You can also adjust the settings for the 1v1 match before you begin by using the options on the left side of the Private Multiplayer screen and adjusting the round win limit, round time limit, the number of spectators, and more. If you want to change your loadout, you can use the convenient shortcut button in the lower left corner of the screen.
Apart from the 1v1 mode, the private room also provides various other mode presets, including Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Search & Destroy, Snipers Only, Capture the Flag, and others.
We hope you have fun playing against friends just for fun or as a part of perfecting your skills and strategy. For more help with this massively popular game, check out more of our guides in the dedicated CoD: Mobile section here on TouchTapPlay!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!