High On Life is a sci-fi first-person shooter game that offers a decent number of unique bosses you will encounter at the near end of each bounty hunt. These bosses are challenging and can give you a hard time if you are not prepared or pay close attention to fights. To let you know how many bosses you have to battle, we are here with a guide on all bosses in High On Life.
Related | How to Fix High On Life Douglas Glitch
All Bosses in High On Life
Below you will find the full list of bosses in High On Life ordered based on encounters, with the Garmantuous being the final boss.
- It is the very first bounty that unlocks Knifey. It takes place in Nova Sanctus’s Slums area.
- Krubis boss fight takes place in the Zephyr Paradise.
- Douglas’s boss fight takes place in Port Terrene.
- Dr. Giblets
- Like Krubis, Dr. Giblets boss fight takes place in Zephyr Paradise, but in a different locale.
- Skrendel Bros/Bro-Tron
- Once again, you will fight Skrendel Bros in Zephyr Paradise.
- Nipulon is the second boss that you encounter in Port Terrene.
- The final boss whom you first saw during the tutorial. The leader of G3 Cartel, Garmantuous boss battle, takes place on Earth.
These are all seven bosses currently High On Life has to offer when the time of writing this guide.
That is it. That concludes our guide on all bosses in High On Life.
- How to Change FOV in High On Life
- What Is The ‘Morty Voice’ Gun Game? High On Life Explained
- How To Get The Secret Ending in High On Life
- How to Unlock The Creature Feature Achievement – High On Life Guide
For more on High On Life, check out our dedicated guides section.
High On Life is available on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Series S platforms.