Kamisato Ayato, the head of Kamisato Clan and big brother of Genshin Impact’s playable five-star character, Ayaka, is a five-star Hydro element user and a Sword wielder whose best suited for the DPS role.
In this Genshin Impact guide, we share the best builds for Kamisato Ayato.
Kamisato Ayato Best Builds
Here are the best weapons and artifacts that will help you attain the best Kamisato Ayato build.
Best Weapons for Kamisato Ayato
There is no doubt that miHoYo markets their five-star playable characters along with a weapon specially designed by keeping the character’s abilities and entire kit in mind.
Kamisato Ayato is no exception to that, as along with his release, we also get a new five-star Sword, the Haran Geppaku Futsu, which is—by far—the best weapon for Kamisato Ayato.
- Rarity – ✮✮✮✮✮
- Base ATK – 46
- ATK at max level – 608
- Secondary Stat Type – CRIT RATE%
- Base Secondary Stat – 7.2%
- Second Stat at max level – 33.1%
- Weapon Skill – Horned Flow
- 12% All Elemental DMG Bonus.
- When other nearby party members use Elemental Skills, the character equipping this weapon will gain 1 Wavespike stack. Max 2 stacks. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s.
- When the character equipping this weapon uses an Elemental Skill, all stacks of Wavespike will be consumed to gain Rippling Upheaval: each stack of Wavespike consumed will increase Normal Attack DMG by 20% for 8s.
If you haven’t performed wishes on the new weapons banner and obtained the Haran Geppaku Futsu sword, you can also go for something like the Primordial Jade Cutter or Mistsplitter Reforged.
Both are great weapons that can help you deal massive damage. On the other note, if you lack any good five-star weapons, using the Black Sword battle pass weapon will also do the thing.
Best Artifacts for Kamisato Ayato
Kamisto Ayato’s elemental skill, Kamisato Art: Kyouka, and his elemental burst, Kamisato Art: Suiyuu, both deal Hydro-based damage.
So, there is no doubt that while selecting the best artifact set for Kamisato Ayato, the first and foremost thing to do is to look for artifacts that increase Hydro DMG.
Related | Genshin Impact Lumenspar Location Guide
At the moment, the only artifact that fits the said criteria is the Heart of Depth artifact set.
Heart of Depth Set Bonus
- 2-Piece Bonus – Hydro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Bonus – After using an Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 30% for 15s.
However, with the addition of a new artifact set called Echoes of Offering, the Heart of Depth falls a little short in terms of damage output. So, the best artifact for Kamisato Ayato is Echoes of Offering.
Echoes of Offering Set Bonus
- 2-Piece Bonus: + 18% ATK
- 4-Piece Bonus: When a Normal Attack hits opponents, there is a 36% chance that it will trigger Valley Rite, which will increase Normal Attack Damage by 60% of ATK.
- This effect will be dispelled 0.05s after a Normal Attack deals DMG.
- If a Normal Attack fails to trigger a Valley Rite, the odds of it triggering the next time will increase by 20%. This trigger can occur every 0.3s.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.6 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.