Ayaka is a five-star Cryo Sword user in Genshin Impact suited for a high DPS build. Her elemental burst ability Soumetsu deals high damage over time. And, thanks to her passive talents, players can also use her charged attacks to deals massive damage.
In this article, we will share some of the best weapons and artifacts for Ayaka. It will help you in creating the best Ayaka build, granted you are lucky with artifact farming.
Best Build For Ayaka
Here is the best build for Kamisato Ayaka in Genshin Impact.
Best Weapons for Ayaka
Here are some of the best weapons for Ayaka.
- Mistsplitter Reforged – Five Star Sword with CRIT DMG as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via gacha.
- Weapon Ability – Gain a 12% Elemental DMG Bonus for every element and receive the might of Mistsplitter’s Emblem. At stack levels 1/2/3, Mistsplitter’s Emblem provides a 8/16/28% Elemental DMG Bonus for the character’s Elemental Type.
- The character will obtain 1 stack of Mistsplitter’s Emblem in each of the following scenarios: Normal Attack deals Elemental DMG (stack lasts 5s), casting Elemental Burst (stack lasts 10s); Energy is less than 100% (stack disappears when Energy is full). Each stack’s duration is calculated independently.
- Amenoma Kageuchi – Four Star Sword with ATK% as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via crafting.
- Weapon Ability – After casting an Elemental Skill, gain 1 Succession Seed. This effect can be triggered once every 5s. The Succession Seed lasts for 30s. Up to 3 Succession Seeds may exist simultaneously. After using an Elemental Burst, all Succession Seeds are consumed and after 2s, the character regenerates 6 Energy for each seed consumed.
- The Black Sword – Four Star Sword with CRIT Rate as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via Battlepass.
- Weapon Ability – Increases DMG dealt by Normal and Charged Attacks by 20%. Additionally, regenerates 60% of ATK as HP when Normal and Charged Attacks score a CRIT Hit. This effect can occur once every 5s.
- Sacrificial Sword – Four Star Sword with Energy Recharge% as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via Gacha.
- Weapon Ability – After dealing damage to an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a 40% chance to end its own CD. Can only occur once every 30s.
- Harbinger of Dawn – Four Star Sword with CRIT DMG as secondary stat bonus.
- Obtained via Gacha.
- Weapon Ability – When HP is above 90%, increases CRIT Rate by 14%.
Best Artifacts for Ayaka
Here are some of the best artifacts for Ayaka.
Blizzard Strayer Artifact Set Bonus
- 2 Piece Bonus: Cryo Damage Bonus +15%
- 4 Piece Bonus: When a character attacks an enemy affected by cryo, their CRIT Rate is increased by 20%.
Shimenawa’s Reminiscence Set Bonus
- 2 Piece Set – ATK +18%
- 4 Piece Set – When casting an Elemental Skill, if the character has 15 or more Energy, the loose 15 Energy and Normal/Charged/Plunging Attack DMG is increased by 50% for 10s.
So I have been using Ayaka for almost 10 plus days in my main team. She is not yet completely built, but I know what I am aiming for.
The best budget-friendly weapon option for Ayaka is the black sword. It increases damage dealt by normal and charged attacks – which fits perfectly with Ayaka’s passive. It also helps you to heal Ayaka whilst dealing damage.
For artifact, there are two options, you can either go for the Blizzard Strayer set to get the Cryo DMG and other bonuses. Or, you can aim to increase the ATK% as much as you can. For that, you need Gladiators’ Finale set or the newly added Shimenawa’s Reminiscence.
For talents, I would recommend players to first focus on Normal Attack and burst attack Soumetsu.
So, which stat you should focus on? The answer is –
- Crit DMG
- Crit Rate
- Cryo DMG bonus
Due to time, I wasn’t able to max out my artifacts or farm for decent ones. However, I am aiming for getting the Crit Rate to 70% and Crit DMG to 180 to 250%. Getting an extra cryo damage bonus is a plus point.
There’s all for now. Check out our Genshin Impact guides section for more information.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!