Terraria is a two dimensional (2D) sandbox platform where you can create and explore an endless virtual world. Much like Minecraft, it enables you to interact with your surroundings through which you can build your inventory and create a ton of different items.
Terraria is available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, it’s worth noting that it’s not a free to play title. In other words, players have to pay $4.99 in order to buy Terraria from the respective app store.
Apart from downloading it from official stores, one can also use the download links given below to install Terraria on the phone.
How to download Terraria on Android via APK?
The APK file size of the Terraria is approximate 197 MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/2UAjGQQ
- Download the Terraria APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager on your device.
- Install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.
- Launch Terraria and log in to your account to play.
After following the above steps, it will redirect you to Google Play Store where you have pay the amount in order to start playing the game.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.