Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 update entitled Day of Reckoning is here. The latest update is armed with many new modes, maps, weapons, and of course a brand new Battle Pass. Besides this, Activision has also added two new seasonal challenges in the newest COD Mobile Season 2 update.
As announced in the official patch notes, Pyrotechnics and Rifle Steamroller are the two new seasonal challenges that will last around the whole season. Pyrotechnic is the five-part Seasonal Challenge that is all about using scorestreaks in Multiplayer mode.
All of the scorestreaks featured in the Pyrotechnics challenge are either default ones or available through the credit store except for the Napalm scorestreak available in the S2 free Battle Pass.
From the challenge rewards to its missions, here’s everything about COD Mobile’s new Pyrotechnics challenge.
COD Mobile Pyrotechnics Challenge Walkthrough
Master scorestreaks and make enemies fear the sound of your activations!
The Pyrotechnics challenge will run from March 12 to April 17 (UTC).
Complete the below listed tasks to earn various rewards in the game.
- Use scorestreaks 5 times in MP matches.
- Kill 15 enemies with Scorestreaks in MP matches.
- Kill 15 enemies with Hunter Killer Drone in MP matches.
- Use Napalm scorestreak 5 times in MP matches.
- Break enemy scorestreak with EMP Tactical Grenade in MP matches 3 times.
- (Uncommon) Combat Axe – Ripped Camo
- (Uncommon) Backpack – Ripped Camo
- (Rare) Charm – First Aid
- (Epic) KN-44 – Golden Talon