COD Mobile Season 2, entitled Day of Reckoning, is live now globally. The brand new Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 is armed with a bunch of new weapons, maps, and game modes.
Additionally, the developers have also patched various bugs and glitches to improve the gaming experience of the Call of Duty: Mobile fans. If you haven’t read the update’s patch notes, here’s the link to COD Mobile Season 2 changes.
In order to download the newest COD Mobile version, one must head over to the Google Play Store. If anyone encounters an error while updating it from the App stores, here’s a great alternative to install the COD Mobile Season 2 update on your smartphone.
Before moving forward, make sure your Android device must have atleast 5GB of free storage space for a swift installation.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 (2021) APK + OBB Download
APK + OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/30xR2zy
- Download the APK and OBB files of the game from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
COD Mobile Season 2 update APK file size is around 88 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 2 GB. Thus, ensure that your device has 5 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.