Krafton, the South Korean game developing company, has finally released the PUBG: New State globally including in India as well. Following the final technical test that was conducted in over 28 countries, players can now download the PUBG: New State from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
The free-to-play title is set to feature four unique maps and the content will be updated on a regular basis as in the case with other Krafton developed games. However, it’s worth noting that PUBG: New State is an entirely different game that comes with its own dedicated server. For this reason, PUBG Mobile or BGMI players can’t cross-play with PUBG: New State gamers.
If you’re also interested to get your hands on PUBG: New State, here’s our guide to sideload its latest version.
How to download PUBG: New State update APK and OBB?
The size of the APK file of the PUBG: New State is 71 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 1.3 GB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK Download Link: Will be added soon
OBB Download Link: Will be added soon
- Download the PUBG: New State APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the obb file to Android >> OBB >> com.pubg.newstate
- Launch PUBG: New State and enjoy the game.
Please Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!