The first-ever closed alpha testing of PUBG New State aKa PUBG Mobile 2.0 has finally commenced. The pre-registration for the title has been closed for now, and the selected users can install the game on their devices.
However, the PUBG New State has been exclusively released in the United States that too for Android devices only. Hence, players from the different regions can wait for a while as the developers have announced that they will expand the alpha testing to other regions soon.
The eligible players can now download the PUBG New State from Google Play Store. However, if a player encounters any issue during the process, here’s an alternative method to install the game.
How to download PUBG New State without VPN?
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3xbtC1m
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3pKwTlD
- Download the PUBG New State APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch the PUBG New State from the home screen
- Signup for the new account and enjoy the game.
The APK file size is around 70 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 1 GB. Thus make sure that your phone has enough storage space to accommodate the game.
If the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading the APK and OBB files and installing them again.
In addition, the developers have clearly mentioned that If you’re using a VPN, the game will not work.