PUBG Mobile 1.2 update known as Runic Power has been rolled out globally. As the name suggests, the spotlight of the newest version is the brand Runic Power gameplay mode that has just been introduced in the game.
The Runic Power mode takes place in the most famous PUBG Mobile map, Erangel, in which the Ancient runes from another world have brought three special powers with them. Beyond this, developers have also released Metro Royale mode with new features followed by an upgraded Anti-Cheat in the latest PUBG Mobile 1.2 update.
To download and install the PUBG Mobile Runic Power patch, follow the below-listed guide.
How to download PUBG Mobile Runic Power Update APK
Runic Power APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3i8ZHk3
- Download the PUBG Mobile Runic Power version’s APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, go to the phone’s home screen.
- Launch the PUBG Mobile – Runic Power and log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Note: The update size is around 615 MB for Android and 1.5 GB for the iOS platform.
Players will also get 2,888 BP, 100 AG and Acolyte of Justice Backpack (3d) as a welcome reward when they download the update between January 12 and January 17 (UTC+0).