As announced earlier this week, PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta update has finally released officially. The latest version has brought a brand new Classic Map, Karakin, followed by a new Motor Glider vehicle and Mosin Nagant Sniper Rifle. As usual, these changes will be introduced in the PUBG Mobile Global version after a few weeks of testing.
The interested ones can download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta update via a specific APK file whose download link is listed below. However, before moving forward, players will require a special code that can only be obtained from the generation tab in the PUBG Mobile (global version) event section.
Here’s the direct download link to PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta APK file.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta version?
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3rpkGTk
- Download the PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files > AOS_IG0190_CE_19074No7_126.96.36.19900_Shipping_Google_CE.shell.signed.apk.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK, launch the PUBG Mobile Beta application.
- Enter the exclusive link code and enjoy the beta version.
Note: Since it’s an independent application, there’s no need to remove the Global (main) version of PUBG Mobile.
The APK file size is around 650MB. Hence, it will require approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate on the smartphone. In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.