A new Ori and the Will of the Wisps update is now live for the Nintendo Switch version of the game, bringing some of the promised crashing issues fixes and more.
The 1.2.0 update improves the game’s stability, addressing the aforementioned crashing issues related to memory crashes and docked/undocked swap. The update also improves performance during Spirit Trial and more.
You can find the full update notes for the Ori and the Will of the Wisps 1.2.0 update right below.
- Stability fixes to address multiple memory crashes, a graphical crash, and a docked/undocked swap crash.
- Spirit Trial leaderboards and ghosts updated to show your friends scores and routes.
- Improved Spirit Trial framerate performance.
- Fixed multiple instances of Ori falling out of world due to scene loading race conditions.
- Curtailed internet popup warning when swapping from online to offline during gameplay.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps is now available on Nintendo Switch via the eShop worldwide. The game will hit retail stores worldwide this December with a limited edition that will include not only the physical editions of both Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Ori and the Blind Forest but several goodies that all fans of the series will appreciate.