Miitopia originally made its debut on the Nintendo 3DS a few years ago, bringing a mix between the family-friendly experiences Nintendo is known for and a full-fledged RPG. From today, even those who have never owned a 3DS can finally join in the fun.
Miitopia is now available for purchase on Nintendo Switch, with a digital version also available for purchase on the Nintendo Switch eShop. The game’s release has been accompanied by the launch of two day one updates that introduce some fixes to the game.
The first Miitopia update, update 1.0.1, introduces a fix for an issue with Parental Controls and more.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would hard lock if Parental Controls were temporarily removed at a particular timing.
- Fixed an issue in which the player would lose their game progress if they opened the HOME Menu and closed the game under certain circumstances.
- If this issue already has already occurred for you, this update will allow you to resume your progress.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
The second Miitopia day one update, update 1.0.2, introduces a few other fixes for issues related to Mii characters.
- Fixed an issue when selecting a Mii character for your party in which Mii characters from save data would disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mii characters shared online would occasionally not be accessible to other players.
Miitopia is now available for Nintendo Switch worldwide. A playable demo is also available right now on the Switch eShop, in case you want to see what the game is all about yourself.