Point Cap Tickets is one of the many tickets offered in Mario Kart Tour. It is used to increase the base point cap of Drivers, Gliders or Karts in Mario Kart Tour. The ticket itself doesn’t contribute towards XP gain, it just increases the current point cap to a higher one. Players have to gain XP by doing races, using point boost tickets and other similar things.
Now that you know what are Point Cap tickets in Mario Kart Tour. Let us check out how to obtain and use Point Cap tickets.
How to obtain Point Cap Tickets in Mario Kart Tour
Players can obtain Point Cap tickets in Mario Kart Tour by taking part in Weekly Ranked Cup. To obtain the point cap ticket, you have to place top three in weekly ranked cup. Also, to get the ticket you must be Tier 25 or above.
Related | How to get Rubies in Mario Kart Tour
Another way of obtaining Point Cap tickets in Mario Kart Tour is via the Events Shop. Players can purchase point cap tickets in the event shop using event tokens.
How to use Point Cap tickets in Mario Kart Tour
First of all, to use Point Cap tickets, your Driver, Kart or Glider must be at max point cap. Assuming you satisfy the requirement, here are the steps involved in using a Point Cap ticket in Mario Kart Tour.
- Open the game.
- Select Menu option from the bottom right corner of the game screen.
- Select Tickets option.
- Select the Point Cap you want to use.
- You will be prompted to a window where you can preview your available drivers, gliders and karts on which you can use Point Cap tickets.
- Select as per your requirement and choice.
- Tap on the Raise button to increase Point Cap for selected Driver, Kart or Glider.
That’s all. If you have any query on Point Cap tickets, ping it down in the comments below.
Mario Kart Tour is a kart racing action game currently available on Android and iOS platforms.