Mario Kart Tour offers a feature that enables players to add their friends to the friend’s list using a special identification code called Friend Code. However, the feature is not available in the game from the getgo. Players have to fulfil some pre-requisites before they start adding friends to their Mario Kart Tour friends list.
We have prepared a handy guide on adding friends in Mario Kart Tour in the wake of the tedious process involved. With that being said, let us check everything you need to get done to start adding friends to your Mario Kart Tour friends list.
Pre-requisite to enable “Add Friend” feature in Mario Kart Tour
To add a friend in Mario Kart Tour, you must hold a ranking. How to hold a ranking? You have to play League. How to play League in Mario Kart Tour?. To unlock League in Mario Kart Tour, you have to complete Yoshi Cup.
It will not take much time as Yoshi Cup is the third cup in the tour mode. So even new players who have just started playing Mario Kart Tour can complete Yoshi Cup and unlock the league, ultimately unlocking the “Add Friend” feature.
How to add friends in Mario Kart Tour
Assuming that you have completed the pre-requisites required to add friends in Mario Kart Tour, follow the below steps to add your friends to your Mario Kart Tour friends list.
- Open Mario Kart Tour.
- Go to main menu by tapping on the blue icon located on the right side of the game screen.
- In the main menu, tap on friends to open your friends menu.
- Select the “Add Friend” button found on the bottom left side of the friends menu.
- Enter your friend ID in the given field and tap on ok.
- Now you can see your friend name. Select the right one and it will send friend request to your friend.
That’s it. If you are still having trouble adding friends in Mario Kart Tour. Feel free to leave a comment. We will try to help you with the issue.
Mario Kart Tour is a kart racing action game currently available on Android and iOS platforms.